Policy according to GDPR
Policy for handling personal data according to GDPR
What information do we collect?
- When you contact us by phone, email or social media.
- When you hire us for assignments.
- Invoicing and accounting.
- When you visit our site and our pages on social media.
- That you fill in your information in various web forms on our website, such as different contact forms, newsletter subscriptions or other consent forms.
For what purposes is your personal data processed?
All personal data that we collect is processed for a specific purpose. Your information is handled solely on the basis of the needs of our business. Examples of such needs include administration of customer, staff, and supplier registers. More specifically, your data may be processed for the following purposes:
- To enable good customer service and to be able to provide and carry out our assignments.
- To fulfill our possible obligations to you as a customer and to be able to provide requested information.
- To manage the sending of newsletters and invitations
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data
The majority of our treatment is carried out with the agreement between us and you as a customer. This is so that we can fulfill our obligations to you as a customer and to be able to comply with applicable legislation.
How long do we process your data?
We process and save your data for as long as necessary in order to fulfill our contractual obligations and as long as necessary and / or permitted by law. When we save data for purposes other than our commitments as a company, for example to fulfill accounting and financial requirements, we only store information as long as it is needed for each purpose.
Your rights to access, rectification and deletion
* Right to access your data. You can request an extract of the information you would like to know and verify the information we have about you. In such case, we will provide such information within a reasonable time from the inquiry.
* Right to correction. You have the right to correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
* Right to be deleted. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data in case the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. However, there may be legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting parts of the information. In these cases, we will block the information that we are obliged to store from being used for purposes other than fulfilling such legal obligations.
Who can we disclose your information to?
In order to exercise your rights, it is sometimes required that information is transferred to suppliers and subcontractors outside the EU / EEA. In these cases, we will take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the information is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection.
The content of this data protection policy may change over time. If you want to keep up to date on a regular basis, we recommend that you read this policy periodically.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our data protection policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org